Country Head Talent Management - Technology Services
Tokyo 23 wards
¥16,000,000 - ¥19,000,000
Actively lead and engage business leaders in the development of their teams
Develop stratagies to improve attraction, performance and retention of talent
About Our Client
Global Technology Services company with a large presence in Japan, and a growing business.
- Lead and manage all talent tracking and mechanisms to promote the development and movement of internal talent
- Lead and partner with the division/function/region business leaders and their respective HR Leaders to identify needs and create talent and leadership development strategies aligned to our integrated talent management strategy.
- Partner with the group talent management team to leverage programs and tools to drive development of leaders, managers and professionals.
- Lead execution of talent management and leadership development activities in the division/function.
- Establish consistent talent planning strategy and approach for the division/function partnering with business and HR leaders to identify critical positions and critical talent
- Proactively identify, track and recommend talent to fill key vacancies and support long-term growth strategies using systems and tools developed by TMD.
- Champion top talent and guide individual development plans to maximize experience, skill, and readiness for next role.
- Partner with the group TM team on ideation, development and implementation of group talent initiatives.
- Implement and drive regular opportunities for networking and sharing resources within and across divisions/functions/regions/groups to leverage talent management alignment and resources.
- Actively participate and contribute in COE Talent brainstorming, initiative development, and implementation to help develop long-term talent management and capability building.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of talent management and development
- Business level English and Japanese
- Experience developing, delivering leadership development learning programs
- Program and project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Advanced communications and presentation skills with a proven ability to influence and achieve win-win solutions
What's on Offer
- Flexible work environment
- Growing business