- Co-develop, implement and execute the Global People Strategy in region/country
- Bring new people strategy within a really caring environment
About Our Client
The Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube Group is a worldwide distribution company specializing in steel pipes and fittings. They offer a wide range of pipes and fittings as well as specialized services supported by an international network of warehouses.
The company is currently in phase of transformation and the Van Leeuwen's management wants to give a new dynamic to its structure by reinforcing the global and regional HR team with opening a new position.
The HR Manager France & Belgium will have a deep understanding of business strategy, business model, main customers and competitors. Further being able to translates this insight into to HR priorities and execution to business goals. In addition will be responsible for:
- Advises management and employees on and supervises the implementation, application and management of HR strategy. Leads reorganizations, new organizational structures and change processes;
- Focus on talent recruitment and development within time and budget, according to recruitment and competency guidelines;
- Develops, manages and facilitates programs (including training programs, career paths, performance management), in order to align the development of employees with organizational objectives;
- Monitors staff turnover, supervising dismissal and legal settlements, in order to optimally guide the outflow and minimize turnover costs;
- Develops, applies and implements HR policies based on knowledge and experience. Further provides input to define HR priorities and ensures operational execution.
The Successful Applicant
Has minimum of 10+ year's experience within HR and has excellent substantial HR knowledge (Organizational Development / resourcing/Compensation & Benefits/ HR digitization) and is therefore the natural discussion partner for managers:
- Builds relationships with management in order to be able to influence based on trust and expertise. Further brings different departments together and stimulates collaboration;
- Acts with conviction and impact. Has the ability to coach, influence, advises in dilemma's in sensitivities and complex situations;
- Experience with social relations and in engaging with unions;
- Legislation knowledge of France and Belgium;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
What's on Offer
The HR Manager has the opportunity to bring a new people strategy into an international company with a caring environment.