- Save Job
- Email job
- Candidates must live in Costa Rica or be willing to move to Costa Rica.
- Candidates must come from the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
About Our Client
Swiss global company based in Latin America
- Responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue and cash.
- Develop the strategic business plan, which guarantees increased profitability and market share.
- Act as a key focal point for communications with clients on matters requiring influence and authority.
- Ensure that daily operations maintain continuous alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction.
- Develop the image of the company by collaborating with clients, governments and associations.
- Produce monthly/quarterly business performance reports.
- Recruit staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Experience developing and implementing business and marketing strategies (local/regional level).
- Experience developing and implementing sales and revenue growth strategies.
- Experience leading negotiations with commercial clients, government and associations.
- Experience recruiting and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong knowledge of the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced English level (nonnegotiable).
- Knowledge of an additional language will be valued.
- Agile Leadership
- Strategic thinking
- Effective communication and networking skills
- Coaching skills: building high performance teams, developing leaders
- Strong influencing skills and multicultural adaptability
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or a related field (preferably a master's degree).
- Postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.
Quote job ref
- Operational & General Management
- Life Sciences
- Costa Rica
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Nikki Tate
- Job reference