- Hands on leadership position in fashion retail
- Managing over hundreds of stores and HT of 1000 employees
About Our Client
Our client is well known fashion retailer.
- Conduct periodical shops visits in order to support the responsible employees with the steering of the stores
- Analyse key performance indicators as well as inventory results with the ASMs, and
agree action plans to improve store performance
- Participate in establishing the sales targets
- Ensure and check the implementation of sales instructions
- Support the ASMs with the implementation of the current Visual Merchandising Guidelines and instructions and check implementation of those
- Evaluate potential store locations. Analyse opportunities to renovate, relocate or close existing stores
- Organize and lead ASM Meetings, National Store Manager Meetings, HQ Meetings
- Participate in International Meetings and work / project groups
- Analyse reports from Revision Department and establish adequate measures
- Establish marketing plans and PR actions in order to increase sales and gain new customers.
- Evaluate and report the results and effectiveness thereof.
- Ensure the preparation and conducting of promotional / marketing actions, as well as follow-up and control
- Monitor competitors activity in terms of promotions, assortment, pricing, merchandise presentation, new openings etc.
- Plan and establish PR measures for new openings, renovations,promotional activities, closings
- Contribute to the development of VM guidelines
- Develop various marketing channels (stores, E-Commerce, Social Media)
Budgeting and HR
- Plan budgets for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: turnover, rents, personnel,promotions, overhead, material.
- Check, manage and optimise costs within the area of responsibility
- Together with HR Department supporting the recruitment, retention, training and development of the employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Leadership position in retail (non-food) business
- Managing Sales and Marketing of hundreds of stores and coordinating headcount of close to 1000 employees
- International mindset and previous experience working for west European retail company
- Hands-on approach, results oriented
- Charismatic leader, able to motivate and develop the teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving licence and availability to travel extensively
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and English; knowledge of German would be a plus
- University degree in economics or similar
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary.