Country Manager Hungary (m/f)
Join successful IPP investing in solar business in Hungary
Be part of a start-up project
About Our Client
Our client operates as an independent power producer (IPP), that is, based on a dual model as both developer and producer of renewable energy depending on the geographic areas in which it is established. Since its creation, the company has developed numerous projects in the field of renewable energies, in 14 countries including Europe, South America and Asia.
- Project managing all development stages (from site identification & land securing to environmental studies to permitting to dealing with recourses and reaching financial close)
- Building the portfolio by identifying greenfield opportunities and competitive processes
- Following and continuously improving processes for the whole development life cycle
- Managing and delivering development programmes to ensure that budgets are met, timeframes are kept to and quality is optimised
- Managing the procurement and contract management processes including contract negotiations e.g. for promises to lease and technical/environmental contracts
- Producing regular development portfolio reports
- Maintaining and proactively manage portfolio risk registers
- Working with the internal and external engineering and technical teams to ensure the optimal solution is incorporated into all projects e.g. site layouts, technology choice, design requirements etc
- Developing, managing, and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively monitoring the market for new opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of developing renewable energy projects from site identification to permitting
- Team management experience
- Strong commercial track record.
- Solid planning and organising skills to include effective prioritisation, resource management and working remotely.
- Knowledge of the grid network and relations with key people at DSO/TSO
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is mandatory
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary package.