- Opportunity to lead a growing multinational company in Surabaya
- Chance to be apart of a key management team in the region
About Our Client
The client is recognised as one of the biggest material handling tool manufacturer in the world. It has operations across SEA with big plans for Indonesia business expansion. As a continued interest to further expand and take on market share in Indonesia, they are currently looking to appoint a Country Manager to lead the next phase of a new plant construction and business process transformation.
- Drive improvement in the value chain, market positioning and sales in Indonesia.
- Direct the sales and manufacturing function.
- Maintain and improve the annual turnover.
- Identify new clients and maintain relationship with existing clients, across Indonesia particularly in mining and energy sector.
- Working with internal stakeholders from abroad.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree from a recognised university.
- Extensive leadership working experience in the Manufacturing sectors.
- A strong business and commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisational skill with P&L Management experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
- Leadership and county management role for a highly profitable industry.
- Dynamic team and work environment.
- Multicultural networking potential.