COUNTRY MANAGER ITALY
LEADING MULTINATIONAL ORGANIZATION IN TOYS INDUSTRY
COUNTRY MANAGER ROLE IN A START UP BUSINESS
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company leading in distributing toys globally.
- Set out the strategy of the organisation as well as responsibility for the company's profitability and management;
- Establish short, mid and long-term objectives, as well as the proposal and implementation of operating plans that best suit the future developments of the company;
- Develop and actively delivers the country business strategy, including "where to play and how to win" coherently with the company strategy;
- Full P&L responsibility for the Country;
- Directly responsible for sales Functions;
- Lead customer development for the Country and build excellent customer relationships;
- Manage the profitability and growth of the area;
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required. Post-graduate qualifications (MBA) or similar in an important or prestigious Business School are always valued;
- Solid experience gained within Commercial roles with specific experience in TOY industry; we will also valuate FMCG knowledge of Brand Retail business preferred;
- Knowledge of channels and customers dynamics to improve the quality of our commercial propositions;
- Understanding of consumer and shopper needs to transform them into actionable category growth propositions;
- Excellent presentation, communication and planning skills;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a range and adaptability of style;
- Pro activity, curiosity, ability to work out of the comfort zone. Demonstrate initiative, creativity and imagination.
- Build and sustain authentic relationships (external & internal). Demonstrate personal integrity that inspires others;
- People oriented and collaboration: drive success through others;
- Self-awareness and growth;
- Positive and constructive mindset;
- Resilience to frustration;
- Willing to travel;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance