Country Manager (MD)
Leading Strategy and Operation
About Our Client
An exciting MD role has arisen in a leading fin tech due to the business expansion in Bangkok, Thailand
- Oversee the execution company in-country strategy
- Deeply understand the local market conditions, e.g. consumer dynamics, competitive landscape, regulatory environment
- Identify additional investment and partnership opportunities to accelerate company strategy. Coordinate with the Investment team for the pursuit and completion of investment transactions.
- Represent company both to internal and external stakeholders. especially to relevant regulators and key industry players. Work closely with counterparts in internal organizations to coordinate messages
- Provide direct input into the crafting of the local wallet's strategy
- Support the operational rollout and execution of the strategic tactics, operational initiatives, and key battles
- Monitor and report on the execution of the strategy against plan
- Build and manage deep and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Around 10 years of working experience. Experience of owning P&L business is preferred.
- Strong understanding of financial sector, mobile payment, e-commerce industry in Thailand.
- Experience in retail banking / e-commerce / consulting / payment or other internet industry is preferred.
- Experience managing a team of professionals and coordinating with cross-functional teams in successful implementation of projects.
- Possess strong business acumen, clarity in thinking, strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Motivated with strong entrepreneurial spirit and able to express good judgment and maintain passion in a changing environment and in times of uncertainties.
- Oral and written communications in English and Thai.
What's on Offer
Excellent, above-market salary and benefits, laptop, mobile phone, travel allowance / reimbursement, medical, annual leave benefits.