- Save Job
- Email job
- Lead a successful high-tech manufacturing site
- Be a key leader within a fast-growing industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of electronic devices and instruments. They cater to a fast-growing industry in the region and they boast a high-tech manufacturing environment. They uphold a high level of service towards their customers, utilizing their wide array of internal capabilities to further assist customers throughout their development cycle.
You will lead a high-performing management team comprising heads of key departments within the business. As the business leader, you will be responsible for driving growth initiatives to meet financial goals.
- Hold P&L responsibility and drive growth to meet budget goals.
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure successful development and implementation of growth initiatives.
- Develop strategic short- and long term plans to support the goals of the business.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within key sectors and industries, including the public sector, financial institutions and industry customers.
- Establish operating policies to support the business' objectives.
- Lead business development efforts and subsequent sales growth for the site.
- Take part in market development activities including marketing activities and meetings with key personnel/bodies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years' experience with a significant tenure(s) in senior leadership positions.
- Prior experience in the semiconductor or electronics or medical instrument industry.
- Experienced in leading senior management teams across technical and commercial functions.
- Familiar with end-to-end manufacturing processes from raw material processing to final product assembly.
- Held P&L responsibility, with knowledge on business development and strategic planning.
- Familiar with Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing practices.
What's on Offer
You will get to be a key leader for a successful business within a fast-growing industry. The company is on a growth trajectory and you will be able leave your mark in their success story as they continue to expand their regional footprint.
- Operational & General Management
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Anselm Xavier
- Job reference