Country Manager Spain ( Business Development)
International reputated logistic solutions company
Country Manager Spain
About Our Client
- International well-known logistic solutions company
- Report to the International Manager ( board member)
- Responsible for the P&L of the Spanish Entity and clearly focus on long term result.
- Ensure the budget elaboration and consecution.
- Team Management: HR & Finance Manager, Branch managers, Sales team , IT Coordinator, Head of Customer Service.
- Working in close collaboration with the HR & Finance manager to ensure the respect of goodwill of the Spanish entity and to avoid compliances.
- Define Sales strategies to improve the company's brand in collaboration of the international Business development.
- Ensure the Quality of Operations with the Branch managers' support and define the strategy of Operations to link it with the Sales' one.
- HR strategy in coordination with HR manager to ensure the salary harmonization with a fair and equilibrate wage philosophy.
- Adapt the resources according the needs to ensure an excellent service which include the hiring of key staff.
- Sales support for Key account and Tenders in Spain or in Europe for linked project with the Spanish entity.
- Guarantee the reliability of monthly figures with an appropriate accruals philosophy.
- IT supervision with the coordination of operations
- Project management for new businesses
- Define the necessary KPIs in order to control the spanish business.
- Realize the appraisal interview and bonus definition for Direct staff
- Ensure the appraisal interview realized by dept or branch manager
- Guarantee the ISO & AEO certification in coordination with HR&Finance manager in order to promote the continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or equivalent or professional experience which can compensate
- Operations background knowledge. IT recommended
- Sales & business development skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- English language. Other languages recommended (German, French, Italian)
- Driving license B
What's on Offer
- Well-known international company and career progression