- Save Job
- Email job
- Sizable Company, First time Enter China Market
- Fast Career Track in new start business.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialised chemical retail enterprise with a digital sales platform and a wide range of suppliers throughout Southeast Asia. They currently have branches in Southeast Asia, US and UK. Now they are ambitious to establish branch in China to expand the Chinese market. This role will be the first person in charge of the enterprise in China, and will deeply participate in the establishment of the company, team building, and business expansion, and deploy company's strategy in China.
- The role will play as the representative of company's brand in China. Talk and communicate with Clients on behalf of head quarter.
- This role will take responsibility of deploying company's strategy in China, to build up company's brand and culture environment here.
- Take responsibility of building up a good customer foundation in China and work as the key person for connecting customer and our supplier.
- Take responsibility of hiring and training up team to fulfil company's business development requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- A commercial GM who has at least 10 year working experience in Chemical Distribution in China, focusing on Home and Personal Care Category and Pharmaceutical category.
- Have significant P&L Management and have direct responsibilities on sales and supply chain, as well as other support functions such as Finance, HR etc.
- It is expected this person should have very good commercial acumen both hands on and demonstrates clear and direct communication skills.
- Open to work in a flexible working time and flexible location in China.
- Self disciplined and very self-driven.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Trust and flexibility
- Fast career development along with company's business expansion in China.
- Sales Subsector
- Guangzhou Shi
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Maryann Wang
- Job reference