- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
About Our Client
Our Client is a digital solutions platform operating internationally. In paralel to its expansion plans in Turkey, we are currently looking for a Country Manager to establish Turkey Branch.
As a country manager you are responsible end-to-end to build up the new market, hire and form the
team across different departments (focus sales) and drive the sales growth in your market.
Furthermore, you are the brand ambassador ensuring that the culture is transferred to your
As our Country Manager for Turkey, you are responsible for developing and implementing our sales
strategy in this area. You will identify new business opportunities and inspire potential customers, such
as schools and their operators for our innovative and unique product. You are passionate about
marketing & sales and use your in-depth knowledge in the field of education to authentically convey
the potential of our product.
By generating leads and trials as well as concluding contracts, you directly influence the growth of the
company in Turkey. You build up a sales team that concludes school contracts and agreements with
municipalities and school operators.
You report directly to the founding team in Europe and make your own decisions. This
independent working style requires a high degree of responsibility
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of professional management experience and a good network in the field of sales
management, education and EdTech.
- Experience in customer service and sales of digital products and services.
- Basic technical expertise regarding marketing stack (Google / Facebook / Programmatic
Advertising / ..)
- Independent and strategic way of thinking and working
- Enthusiasm for web technologies and data
- Excellent English communication skills.This is the perfect position for you if you ...- Get passionate about data, web technologies, and education
- strive for continuous improvement and want to make a difference
- are at home in the B2B or B2G world and can´t wait to communicate the potential of the Company
for kindergartens and schools.
- want to work with the most brilliant minds in an innovative and dynamic start-up environment.
What's on Offer
You work in a dynamic environment with highly motivated colleagues.
- You can expect a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture and plenty of
space for your creative and innovative ideas.
- We support an independent working style, which is expressed, for example, in flexible working
hours and home office.
- Your personal development is important to us, which is why we support you in your educational