Integration into a market-leading company.
Company characterised by a professional and competitive environment.
About Our Client
- Company recognised seeks to integrate a country manager.
The country manager we are looking for should ensure his office´s operations align with the organization´s mission, strategic sales objectives and polices. Specific duties include managing staff, overseeing projects and sales, liaising with management at the main office and providing reports on activities, ensuring proper financial controls are in place and day to day sales objectives are met.
- Manage every aspect of our expanding operation in Portugal;
- Negotiate and sign deals with wholesalers, pharmacy Groups and global retailer;
- Actively manage the full sales team: Medical Reps and Sales Reps;
- Manage the full operational marketing and brand strategy while providing a healthy ROL;
- Successful Budget and P&L management;
- Exceed turnover objective, improved profit margin;
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development;
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships;
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained;
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity;
- Mentor direct reports, especially regarding our values and vision;
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor´s or master´s degree;
- At least five years management experience;
- At least three to four years of experience in a Medical and/or OTC environment;
- Understanding of sales strategy and organization;
- A culturally open-minded disposition, adaptability, integrity, strong leadership, the ability to build relationships and effective communication skills;
- Must be able to use standard software tools confidently and have structured analytic skills;
- Very good knowledge of English (oral & written).
What's on Offer
- A good opportunity for your professional development.