- Successful fast-growing multinational company
- with an innovative and entrepreneurial culture
About Our Client
Successful fast-growing multinational company with an innovative and entrepreneurial culture is looking for the best candidate to set up the business in Spain
- Build and grow the business and team (sales, marketing, customer service);
- Develop and implement the local marketing- and sales strategy in close cooperation with Headquarters;
- Set up and develop all sales channels (ex. kitchen retail, real estate development - and hospitality business);
- Achieve annual sales targets with full P&L responsibility, reporting directly to the international business development manager;
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify market opportunities and threats;
- Control pricing process and negotiations including discounts, rebates, and promotions;
- Regular participation in events, fairs, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master's Degree in Economics, Business sales or marketing;
- At least 6 years experience in a role as business development manager/ sales manager with an A-brand;
- Entrepreneurial, international mindset and a Can-do, hands-on mentality;
- Know what it takes to build and grow a business;
- Knowledge of P&L and budget management;
- Affinity with technical products is preferred;
- Experience in the kitchen industry, interior design or with home appliances is preferred;
- Proficiency in Spanish and English is a must.
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.