- International Company Operating in Construction Machines Sector
- Managing commercial activities in Poland
About Our Client
For our client, a reputable company in the construction machinery industry, we are looking for a Country Sales Manager. We are looking for a practical and ambitious person who will support the company's further development in Poland.The selected Candidate, using his previous experience in business development, marketing, and sales networks, will take over the responsibility for the entire sales area. His primary responsibility will be the development of the business and the company's position as one of the key players in the market.
- Manages the operations with full P&L and balance sheet responsibility.
- Develops and oversees a Commercial team (Sales, Chanel Management, Customer Service, Financing) to achieve sales, margin, and growth targets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Works with the top Executives of the Group to develop strategies for new business development.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in sales management in the construction machines sector.
- Educated to university degree level. An MBA will be considered advantageous.
- Proven track record in building and managing direct sales teams.
- Fluency in English and Polish is necessary.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
- Experience in working in project management and product implementations.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
What's on Offer
An interesting opportunity to grow experience in fast-pace organisation.