Credit Officer / AVP
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A multinational financial services company
- Prepare and maintain internal corporate and asset ratings for new and existing transactions.
- Update asset values on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Maintain data base of new and existing transactions.
- Assist with general reporting on portfolio for management, audit and head office purposes.
- Assist with annual budget preparations
- Research and summarize the industry trends and competitive environment relevant to borrowers' activities.
- Produce descriptions of borrowers' assets to determine their relative strength as loan collateral.
Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Prepare Excel financial models and projections.
- Production and maintenance of qualitative/quantitative reporting summaries of portfolio performance and quality.
- Create amortization and loan-to-value tables.
- Analyze financial statements in order to perform written business and financial analysis that accurately describes the key drivers behind customers' operations and capital structure.
- Production of scheduled and ad hoc customer credit reviews/summaries;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 3 years financial industry work experience, preferably in positions that included credit analysis training.
- Ability to synthesize the relationship between financial projections and business risks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Established/proven analytical, credit and financial modeling capacities and experience.
- Ability to work productively with management and staff at all levels.
- Extremely detail/accuracy orientated.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (especially advanced level Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of spoken and written French a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Career Development Opportunities