CSO/ R&D Head
This is a leading Unicorn tumor celler Theray company
They are having the combination of independent-development products line.
About Our Client
This is a leading cooperative enterprise of global leading CAR-T cell therapy company and domestic leading platform.
- Oversee all CAR-T discovery projects and scientific operations to ensure the organisation meets its scientific objectives
- Lead and manage the development of annual scientific goals, including CAR-T cell therapy discovery, transnational medicine and process improvement.
- Work closely with the CEO and other executives and PI to ensure that the discovery pipeline sufficient enough for the company scientific goal.
- Specifically, responsible for reporting and obtaining feedback on scientific objectives, such as solid tumour CAR-T treatment progress, other TA applications, etc
- Work with the CEO and other executive officers to manage overall business objectives develop the R&D team.
- Set clear expectations, give appropriate autonomy, and guide team member's manage performance by providing feedback, guidance/teaching, and development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD, MD degree from global well know universities or research institutes, with major in immunology, Cytology
- Scientific track of high-impact publications and patents
- Proven track of leading cellar gene therapy discovery area in biology, bio pharmaceutical industries
- Prefer at least 10 years solid industrial experience from global famous Cell Therapy company
What's on Offer
This is the trendy bio-cell therapy company, with sufficient capital and platform support.