Overall responsibility for Sales in a multinational group
Opportunity to work in a leading company
About Our Client
Leading Multinational Group with a dynamic team members
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the coordination and organization of commercial department and In conjunction with the General Manager and other Executive committee members, the Sales Director will be involved in with the strategy, understanding and development of;
- Defining and improving the sales strategy with management team and developing synergies with the sales team
- Working closely with finance and operations to ensure smooth, effective and profitable management of the business
- Establishing performance goals for all sales department employees, monitor performance on a continual basis
- Building appropriate relations with key customers and developing a sales network to create and support collaboration
- Implement required visiting & reporting discipline in sales team members,
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiating action plan to approach and secure new business for the company
- Align current and future sales footprint and capability with business demand and shifts
- Deliver year end marketing targets in line with budget.
- Proposing solutions to prevent uncontrollable customer debit balance
- Actively participating in all performance committee meetings.
The Successful Applicant
Essential requirements for the Sales & Marketing Director role include;
- Minimum 15 years of business experience, 10 years at least in sales departments
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university in one of Engineering, Economics, or Business Administration disciplines.
- Master Degree in Business Administration
- Fluent english is a must and second language will be an asset as a full work proficiency Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies and track/measure results.
- Expertise in leading and developing sales teams
- Highly analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, business acumen, innovation and strategic thinking;
- Excellent relationship and leadership skills;
- Willingness travel regularly on business
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Self managed, responsible, and organized.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a multinational company
Responsibility of whole sales teams
Working with experienced executive members
Strong career opportunity