CTO - Engineering Leader
Exciting role with high growth potential
Create a leading platform in a fast growing sector
About Our Client
My client is an exciting and innovative technology company with a regional presence and strategic HQ in Singapore. They are current market leaders in the markets they currently operate in, and with a large user base and are growing quickly to actively take market share. They have secured significant funding from global leading backers and are in a phase of hiring key members of the management team, as part of a sustained growth initiative.
The ideal CTO candidate will be responsible for:
- Formulate long-term strategy for technological development of the Singapore joint venture company such as: product layout plan, roadmap for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture
- Manage the company's overall core technology, organize the formulation and implementation of major technical decisions
- Study the technical development route of the company and plan the company's products accordingly
- Conduct technical management of the company: rationally allocate development resources, formulate talent training and talent introduction plans, and build an efficient development team.
- Conduct product planning and key node management and control. Be familiar with software engineering and software development rules, understand waterfall and agile development
The Successful Applicant
The successful CTO candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least bachelor degree in information engineering, communication and related majors. Master or PhD holder is advantageous
- Familiar with high concurrency and large user network architecture technology, able to design large customer interaction platform
- Highly comfortable with building robust enterprise architectures and demonstrated ability working closely with enterprise customers and collaborating with stakeholders like commercial and operations team
- Expert in cutting edge technologies similar to:
- ReactJS, Angular, Sass/Less, HTML5, etc
- Python/React/Java/PHP/NodeJS/Scala/Go or similar experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSONREST APIs, SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Comprehensive understanding of data management, processing, design and implementation of complex systems, software applications, hardware platforms, and outsourced systems.
- Have a good mathematical foundation and the application ability of more complex algorithms
- Familiar with public network security technology, able to build a secure and reliable network platform, understand the knowledge of hacker attack and defence and ensure data security of the network platform system
- Understand new technology development trends, carry out relevant technical reviews, develop leading technology products
- Have a solid technical foundation, can guide the team to solve technical problems
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to build something meaningful whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.