CTO - Fintech
Newly created position.
Start-up culture with sustainable funding.
About Our Client
Do you see yourself working in a fast-paced dynamic environment in a fin-tech company? Indonesia has one of the highest penetration of internet in the world, and if you look around you, a lot of companies have been racing to digitalise their business. What exactly is a fin-tech? There has been so many answers being thrown at, is it payment? It that e-wallet? Is that lending? In Indonesia, fin-tech is still at its early stage, but our client had managed to crack this business already. To bring their business to next level, they are bringing on board an exceptional CTO with strong background (payment) to be part of their growing team.
Reporting to the newly-appointed CEO who has impressive track records, you are expected to lead a team of engineers, and to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products based on the requirements using Agile process, DevOps, Enterprise Systems. As part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to drive the projects within the reasonable timeline. The ideal candidate must be able to code independently (either iOS or Android app) from end-to-end. Other responsibilities include:
- Testing, debugging, and coordinating with the QA team in order to validate the software.
- Creating customized UI, memory and resource management and distributed computing.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the high-performance team members.
- Designing and implementing object-oriented design patterns.
- Reviewing and ensuring code strategy to the team members by providing effective feedback.
- Understanding the client's request and delivering the end results timely.
- Ability to build a product as well as overseeing and managing vendors in delivery of solutions.
- Providing advise to other stakeholders on technical issues when addressed.
- Solving the clients' needs from different perspectives.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with all stakeholders, not only limited to other head of department.
- Developing and building solid team, providing them with the right talent development and equipping them with the right training when required.
- Understanding of someone else's code and managing the developers.
- Establishing the company's technical vision and leading all aspects of the company's technological development.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened for those with at least 15+ years of technology experience in payment-related industry, and had degree in a technical or scientific skill (i.e: software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or IT). Other requirements are:
- Fluent in English is a must, and you must be a strong communicator.
- Preferably experience working in a fast-growing company with the passion in the technology sector.
- Have track records showing progressive experience of at least 10 years.
- Experienced in at least 2 of these programming languages / platform:
- Objective C
- Android SDK
- iOS SDK
- Track records of published / distributed apps (at least 3).
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire, motivate and develop his/her team members.
- Understanding and previous responsibility for technology budget and delivery.
- Proven experience working with high load, tricky timeouting APIs in solving these issues.
- Experience in working with a high loaded projects that have thousands users online.
- Strategic thinker, and willing to be hands-on.
What's on Offer
Being part of the team means you will be challenged to work with the best, and to lead this team. Other offers include:
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- High performance team and great company culture