Customer Operations Lead
Global leader with strong brand recognition and market presence.
Work for a well respected household brand name in the Chicago Loop!
About Our Client
Our client is a global food and beverage company with a household name. Located in the Chicago Loop, our client is looking for a Customer Operations Lead to join their Supply Chain team. This opportunity will provide international exposure, excellent training and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
The Customer Operations Lead will be responsible for customer solutions stemming from supply chain data analytics. This individual will manage data reporting, order forecasts, and vendor scorecarding initiatives. Additional responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying order discrepancies
- Proactively working to prevent customer delivery issues
- Collaboration with global suppliers, vendors and manufacturers to ensure accurate and on time production results
- Develop long and short term forecasts
- Analyze Supply Chain reports to determine shipping strategy
- Manage reporting and deliver results to management as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required; Supply Chain concentration preferred
- Strong analytic ability
- Ability to make effective decisions and communicate results
- Proven customer interaction capabilities
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.