Cyber Security Director at Global Pre-IPO Startup
Global End Point Security Pre-IPO Startup
Great Company Culture / Best in Class Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a a privately held Pre-IPO End Point Security and Systems Management Startup Company based in California, US and founded in 2007. In Japan they have about 35 employees and very quickly growing. The Company is renowned in Japan for having a very flat structure and a great culture.
In the TAM Director position, you will be managing from the technical point of view 1 to 3 Company's Enterprise Customers. You will be responsible for the Pre-Sales activities, the Delivery (configuration, debugging, QA), and Support/Customer Success phases.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous 10 years' experience in Pre-Sales or Service Delivery role.
- Hands-on Technical knowledge of Software or Networking products.
- Cyber-Security (EndPoint or Network) experience is preferable.
- Native level of Japanese and at least Conversational level English.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- First in Class Compensation Package.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation and more.