Data Manager | ETL & Data warehouse | Khobar | Saudi National
Data warehousing Expert in a multinational Bank in Saudi
About Our Client
Large Bank Based in Khobar - Multinational Presence
- Oversee the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data lakes, data warehouse and data marts.
- Be the bank leader of data-driven insights that help support exploitation of strategic and tactical business opportunities, and be a champion for a data-driven, decision-making culture
- Facilitate the evolution to self-service analytics and data preparation
- Lead regulatory and compliance programs related to data andanalytics assets:
- Ensure that appropriate audit controls exist for data and analytics that serve as the source material for regulatory reports.
- Ensure that the data used for financial reporting and to support legal requirements is valid, reliable, traceable, timely, available, secure and consistent.
The ideal candidate will have in depth hands-on knowledge to manage the data platform team and pipeline, owning the delivery backlog of ETL and reporting requirements.
This is a Senior Leadership role, where you must have a proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavours and delivering solutions. As a technical lead you must show business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options. Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
This is a role working in a Technical Data position within a large bank, excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required
- 8 + years experience
- Strong technical data background & understand including On-Prem data Infrastructure such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Knowledge around Data warehouses
- Experience with NoSQL or MongoDB
- ETL knowledge including data pipelining
- Technical Experience across all areas of data including:
- BI Tooling
- ETL tooling
- Web analytics tools
- A solid Data Expert is required, in multiple domain areas, such as data warehousing, business intelligence (BI), data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance, and enterprise architecture frameworks.
Experience working in Banking is very nice to have.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in Khobar, Paying competitively & benefits. (Tax Free Salary)