- A progressive and very promising
- A technically prestigious role with excellent career progression
About Our Client
The client provide corporate loans to business in the UK and wider Europe. They have ambitious plans to expand the geographies they cover and consequently the client base they can service. They have many quality investors and they have been in operation for close to 10 years.
The client has an established debt capital markets function, the trajectory of their growth means that the successful candidate shall be given the opportunity to advance rapidly.
Given the existing workload, they are seeking a candidates with a degree of experience in granular asset financing.
Responsibilities will include the following but not be limited to:
- Collaborating with Head of Capital Markets in the structuring and execution of financing transactions
- Liaising with both internal and external parties in conjunction with the above and in general investor engagement activities
- Involvement in various internal projects which run parallel to the core remit (as an example, this may include working with internal teams to draft documentation, or engage external parties to perform analysis surrounding Brexit)
- Liaising with the ExCo and providing information requested in relation to the debt financing function
- Maintaining strong working knowledge of the market and legal and regulatory developments likely to have an impact on the businesses financing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in investment banking, direct lending or at a rating agency
- Demonstrable experience in project management and the execution of transactions from start to finish
- Ability to perform basic credit analysis and experience of the cash flow modelling of securitisation-style debt financing transactions
- Undergraduate or Post Graduate in finance, economics or another analytically demanding subject area such as Engineering.
- Alternatively a professional qualifications such as the CFA (whether complete or not) shall be considered.
What's on Offer
● A smart, fun and internationally diverse team
● Company retreats in great locations - they have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
● Centrally located offices in central London
● Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
● Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
● Provision of food and drinks in the office kitchen
● Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
● Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
● Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
● Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
● 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
● The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
● Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance