Demand Director (Media Agency)
At least 10 years of experience in media agency
Commercial experience, Client Services oriented
About Our Client
Global media agency is looking for a Demand Director who will work across the company clients, making sure accounts run efficiently, providing all the services and reports requested by clients and influencing the media investment strategies. The successful candidate will be also be involved in prospecting, supporting the managing director in the preparation and presentation to potential clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
- Work closely with clients' media agencies, leveraging results and exploiting any opportunity for business.
- Reception of briefing from client's agencies, analysis of briefing, delivery of campaign objectives to the media team.
- Creating, maintaining and strengthening relationships with media agencies.
- Opportunities spotting through analysis of the clients' spending and media investment.
- Monitoring & managing media campaigns (from the client/agency side).
- Supervision of admin co-ordination across all accounts.
- Reception of briefing from client, analysis of briefing, delivery of campaign objectives to the media team, media planning if necessary.
- Prospecting strategy.
- Offers and presentations to prospects, media planning if necessary, liaison with internal approval and credit checks.
- Revenues objectives follow-up by client.
- Client development plan/strategy.
- Overseeing summaries / reports to clients.
- Handling client calls and main requests.
- Contract renewal with existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 12 years of experience in media agency and client services (planning/trading + account management.)
- Ability to build relationships with clients, media agencies, media partners and specifically with key internal stakeholders. Negotiation will be part of the relationship.
- Strong profit-oriented profile.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial acumen.
- Attention to detail.
- Forward thinking.
- Good communication / people skills.
- Eager to succeed, ambitious, striving to achieve the extra-mile.
- High level of English is mandatory - (job interviews will be held in English)
- Thinking proactive attitude. Agile thinking and action is key to meet goals.
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.