- Deputy CEO position in real estate investment management
- International real estate group
About Our Client
Our client is an international group in real estate investment management. They are a pioneer in real estate management with a focus on direct investment and third-party management with global operations and activities. For their succession planning of the CEO we are looking for a Deputy CEO to take over slowly the operation
The Group Deputy CEO will be responsible for implementing, structuring the business, and creating new opportunities for the Group by overseeing Operational, Investments, M&A, Commercial developments, institutional investors relations activities, and will actively participate to the Group development and long-term vision, alongside the Group Chairman & CEO.
Your objective is to turn the strategy into executable business opportunities, engaging diplomatically, constructively, and collaboratively with senior executives while you handle the operational parts of the business (Finance, Legal, Marketing, HR, IT) to drive the group's strategic agenda and continuously delivering first class services to our clients.
You are focus on the Group next Business development and operations (implementation of strategic commercial initiatives, set-up of new funds, JVs, co-investments, platforms acquisitions…), in France and Europe. You identify opportunities and synergies on business development.
MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
You build and maintain a strong, stable, and efficient workforce of the Group integrated services (Project Management, Investment Management, Asset Management and Property Management).
You build a strong Team, with the support of the Group HR Department and all the HQ Business Units Directors and follow-up on achievements (KPIs/OKRs and develop skills).
As an Ambassador you represent internally and externally the brand. You participate to networks/forum/event which are relevant to the business. You work closely with the Group Marketing Team to propose high-end event with potential clients.
You are involved in all the Marketing & Communication material that could upgrade the level of the clients brand and promote the Group as the new real-estate market player.
You lead on the increase of annual income forecast/budget of BU to meet Group's ambitions.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance or similar, MBA or CFA would be a plus
- 15 years of experience in the real estate investment industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactivity on business/product development
- General Management experience with strong corporate functions background
- Strong understanding and network of the real estate investment business
- Several years of leadership experience at a global level
- Network in the European real estate industry and knowledge across different jurisdictions
- Sound understanding of a broad range of private market asset classes
- Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail and ability to work in a team-based environment
- Hands-on, driven, result-oriented and self-motivated personality
- Ability to work independently and create teams together as a visionary and inspirational leader
- Fluent in French and English, any other European language would be a plus
- Frequent travel in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, and France required.
- Familiar with regulated activities.
- Exceptional languages and communications skills are required
What's on Offer
Deputy CEO position for our client in real estate investment management