Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Real Estate
Thrive Homes is looking for a new Deputy Finance Director
About Our Client
Thrive is a professional landlord operating across the northern home counties - providing safe affordable homes for rent and sale through shared ownership. Their rental products range from social/affordable rent within the registered provider, Thrive Homes through to market rent within Thrive Living.
They are focused on delivering for their customers and ambitious in their goals. They have established a model that means they can manage properties alongside their own stock and have a growing market rent portfolio that allows them to subsidise the social side of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Executive Team to contribute to the strategic and day to day running of the organisation, playing a crucial role in the continuing success of the business, by working closely with the Resources Director contributing to board packs and the quarterly board meetings
- Managing the finance function in order to deliver robust financial controls, ensuring that all relevant statutory, regulatory and investor requirements are met
- Leading a forward-looking business partnering function that identifies all potential decisions the business will have to make and works with internal stakeholders to address the challenges
- Responsible for preparing and revising the long-term financial plan, including working with external advisors to further develop the treasury function
- Leading, motivating and developing the finance team, helping support individuals to fulfil their potential
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CCAB/CIMA qualified accountant or equivalent with a proven track record of achievement and have managed a diverse workforce. The ideal candidate will have worked in social housing or other relevant industries, having exposure to business partnering and planning in a previous role. It is also important that you will have held a management position and helped drive change in a business.
This is an exciting development role for the right person, you will be joining a high performing organisation at a time of growth and opportunity.
What's on Offer
£85,000 - £95,0000 plus benefits
Closing date - 13th November 2020