Deputy Managing Director - Local Candidate
Great opportunity to work with a professional media research company
About Our Client
Our client is the leading domestic radio and television audience institutions, which dedicated to TV and Radio audience measurement research. It operates the world's largest TV & Radio audience measurement panel work, covering about 60,000 households.
- Working with the Managing Director to lead the field work, data processing and IT departments;
- Communicating and managing key external stakeholders, including foreign companies;
- Leading on the creation of research papers and participation in industry forums to ensure the positive profile of the client;
- Working with the Managing Director to integrate communication from the research, customer service and marketing departments
- In charge of R&D and marketing department and leading in service specification, operation innovation, business promotion, client retention and brand improvement;
- To be the client's China representative on the Hong Kong TAM service board, liaising with Funding Subscribers Committee members. To act as line manager for the HK Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- A good understanding of the media and market research industry with high level understanding and participation in audience research theory and practice based on radio, TV and internet communication
- Familiar with sampling and survey methodology, theory and procedures of data collection and data processing, as well as TAM methods and data application
- He/she shall be experienced in media communication or advertisement marketing with industry recognition and personal resources, and ability for con tract negotiation and business communication. Will be in charge Client Service department and providing strong support to the Sales team.
- He/she shall be familiar with company operation, be good at project planning, cost control and team management with responsibility and leadership. Strong skills for public speaking.
- Chinese is a must; he/she shall also have the ability to communicate in English without difficulty.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity.