Design Director- Theme Parks
To work on exciting fun projects across China
Concept Design & Execution role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading operator of theme parks originated from China. They have already secured or in the process of securing 5 sites in China to open experimental theme parks.
- In charge of the overall strategy of the group's theme park product line from end to end, this includes concept design, theme design and tenant mix
- In charge of work with consultancies on the main creative ideas of the theme parks: this includes: experimental contents design; parade design and consume and props design
- In charge of work with vendors on the overall sales and marketing strategies on the theme parks, overall operations of the theme parks as well as the developments of merchandises.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must have a degree in Architectural; urban planning or landscape design
- Ideally to have both firm experience and with developer or Party A side with project exposure to cultural and tourism or theme parks
- Exposure on Concept design rather than executions
- Very strong at commutations and people skills
- International mindset, creative and innovative
- Ideally to have a good command of English, this is not a must but definitely a plus.
What's on Offer
- Work for the well known group in the industry
- Able to have own creative designs on the projects
- Able to have exposure to the sales and marketing functions to the operation stage