Well reputed semi-government organization in Saudi Arabia
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
- Our client is a newly established semi-government real estate developer based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- To lead, develop and structure the internal Design team as well as managing the consultant team to deliver a fully coordinated design scheme for the design delivery of the projects
- Provide guidance to the overall programme on codes and standards, design strategies, and processes necessary to complete the projects.
- Overseeing the design brief and scope of work to ensure the design consultant(s) are delivering the clients requirements.
- Identifying process improvements and be at the forefront of new and innovative working methods improving delivery productivity
The Successful Applicant
- Academic Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Urban Design or equivalent. Masters degree preferred
- Approximately 25 years of experience, with most recently 10-15 years in the UAE/GCC, with a portfolio of projects led from Design to construction.
- Experience in successful executing large scale projects in past - ideally in mixed use, entertainment, residential or hotels
- Able to deliver results within a given framework
- Contribute to an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers
What's on Offer
- Competitive total rewards compensation on offer
- Work on a one of a kind project of Global Standards in KSA
- Health-care and additional benefits would be provided