- $115,000 - $135,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Leading, Fully Integrated Real Estate Firm!
About Our Client
This established Real Estate Development Firm are looking for their Development Associate to run deals in their entirety, manage capital markets transactions and carry out underwriting & financial modeling for acquisitions and development opportunities in the DC area.
- Run full deals in their entirety
- Manage all aspects of capital markets transactions
- Asset Management
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Oversee Lender interaction, reporting and requests
The Successful Applicant
* 3-5+ years experience within the Real Estate industry
* Strong financial analysis, quantitative & Excel skills
* A strong work ethic and a 'can-do' attitude!
What's on Offer
If you are a driven individual with a strong work ethic, who wants to work for a company with a collaborative work environment and who will give you the chance to go deep into all aspects of the deal process then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michalepage.us.com)