- Opportunity for experienced DevOps Implementation Lead on a long-term contract
- DevOps Lead to focus on engineering practices and tooling to facilitate delivery
About Our Client
A well established and high growth organisation who pride themselves on quality, delivery and innovation in the markets they serve. They are an exciting and fast paced business with a proactive and AGILE / SAFe methodology.
Located in London, some attendance to the office would be required on a weekly / fortnightly basis as part of implementation brainstorming and Scrum.
They are at a point in time where they have established their future Tech road map and are bringing a new organisation together which will involve a transformation from some older legacy on prem systems along with establishment of the new cloud based. There is already dedicated architecture but the aim is to identify and introduce new capability and adoption of their Developer experience PaaS platform and evolve into fully streamlined and quality assured DevOps deployment.
They are looking for a capable DevOps strategic Implementation Lead to sit in Tech and lead on a discovery and definition phase to drive the adoption and implementation of a developer experience platform.
Your focus will be on tooling and engineering practices to facilitate best practice production, delivery and adoption across the organisation.If you are interested to find out more please email:
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience in DevOps implementation initiatives within a large / fast paced organisation preferably within the Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge in automation solution such as Gitlab, Github, Jenkins etc
- A strong understanding of SDLC principles and practices and have come from either a developer or software architecture background.
- Able to build or architecting CI/CD, Paas and automated delivery pipelines.
- Able to identify and articulate the blueprint to DevOps environment and how to roll out / train / embed the organisation to successfull adoption.
- A good understanding of security practices within a regulated environment
- This is a senior level role partnering with C-Suite, Director and all levels across the business.
What's on Offer
An exciting fast paced to work and the opportunity to work with and partner with some of the FS leading Technologists and industry professionals!
Initially a 6/12 month contract with either extension or FTE opportunity.
Inside IR35 working arrangement...become part of the team!
£800 - £900 per day PAYE with some flexibility for the right level of experience.