- Lead the digital-focused platforms and strategic product management
- Leads, develops & owns product lifecycle management across teams
About Our Client
Our client is a state-of-the-art manufacturer of finished building products, growing in a fast pace in the US
- Responsible for the company's digital-focused platforms and strategic product management including development and management of the product portfolio life-cycle and launch execution, gathering, assessing and reporting market intelligence, product and price point positioning, cost savings initiatives, data management and evaluating data, and daily issue resolution.
- Establishes a working relationship with all internal customers (i.e. Design and Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance) and guides functions to mitigate risks and position the business for rapid growth.
- Develops and maintains a Go-to-Market process driving the cross-functional team to on-time, on-cost and on-quality execution. Publish, maintain, and distribute timelines, communications, and reporting.
- Tracks and reports portfolio performance and work action plans with Sales to understand demand and execution.
- Functions as primary leader point of contact for updates related to websites, product portfolio, life-cycle and launches, data accuracy, and competitive insights.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in eCommerce, Engineering, Business, Finance, Operations, Product Management, or related field; MBA or degree in Digital Commerce Product management desirable.
- 4+ years' experience in product management, strategy, or related function; ideally portion of that experience leading or managing technology products.
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of product management experience in a similar industry, ideally flooring or building materials.
- Knowledge of finished building products and channel management preferred.
- Previous project management experience in a cross-functional environment is required
What's on Offer