Digital Campaign Specialist- International Company
Experienced in Email/SMS/Social Media Marketing
New Role-Chance to create creative campaign online
About Our Client
Our client is a no. 1 international leading sportswear company that designs and manufactures sporting gears such as shoes, clothing and accessories.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of triggered email marketing/SMS campaigns in support of region and business unit objectives, including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, deployment, and tracking.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create dynamic, personalised content for highly-targeted/segmented campaigns.
- Generate clear, concise, business objective driven creative briefs for content creators and graphic designers.
- Make effective use of CRM and other tools (eg: Google Analytic, etc) to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and track numbers of qualified lead generated vs. target
- Pro-actively escalate/highlight issues when necessary along with ideas of how to improve lead numbers and quality in key KPI's of Hot/Warm leads.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and vibrant culture
- Convenient location
- Working within an innovative team.