Digital Technology Director
Digital Technology Director to lead digital software delivery
Strategically investing heavily in technology for the delivery of b2b b2c sales
About Our Client
BromptonBrompton Bicycle is a British manufacturer of folding bicycles based in GreenfordGreenford, London. The BromptonBrompton folding bicycle and accessories are the company's core product, noted for its self-supporting compact size when stored.
Digital Technology Director - GreenfordGreenford West London
BromptonBrompton are strategically investing heavily in technology to deliver B2BB2B and B2CB2C global ecommerceecommerce sales strategies, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations to meet and exceed customer expectations. BromptonBrompton are looking for a highly experienced Digital Technology leader to own, lead and execute the technology strategy in both Digital Products and Workplace IT. The role will have accountability and budgetary responsibility for the successful delivery of the following areas:
- Technology Vision and Strategy.
- B2BB2B and B2CB2C Digital Product Management - eCommerceeCommerce Sites, Consumer App, Diagnostic Tool, etc.
- ERPERP Transformation Project.
- Master Data Management (MDMMDM).
- Workplace Technology - IT Infrastructure, Retail Technology, Security and HelpdeskHelpdesk support.
The current department has begun the implementation of Agile, DevOpsDevOps and ITILITIL practices. The Digital Technology Director will have experience successfully managing software delivery (Agile and Waterfall) and Service Delivery standards and frameworks (e.g. ITILITIL or COBITCOBIT), and will work closely with suppliers, partners and internal teams to monitor, manage, and ensure continuous improvement Digital Products and IT support services. The ideal person will have proven experience of developing and delivering strategies and roadmapsroadmaps that are enable the delivery of the 5-year business strategy.
- Own, set and lead the department goals, strategic objectives and technology roadmaproadmap to support the business on its 5-year growth plans.
- Business Case development, presentation and benefits realisation.
- Vendor and partner negotiation and contract management.
- Budget forecasting and diligent management, OpExOpEx and CapExCapEx.
- Own KPIsKPIs within the department and with suppliers to drive performance and efficiency.
- Consistent and disciplined approach to data management.
- Drive value through data mining and strict master data procedures.
- Ensures that policies, procedures and metrics are in updated and upheld.
- Identifies business benefits up front and tracking ROIROI and value delivery for business initiatives including cost, beneﬁts, and risk.
- The security of information assets and ensure compliance to GDPRGDPR across the company.
- Overall responsibility for the IT asset management (hardware, software, equipment).
The Successful Applicant
Digital Technology Director
Experience and Skills
- 6+ years IT management and Digital Software delivery.
- Expert in Digital Transformation and delivering complex IT programmes Demonstrable that include ERP and Click and Collect, preferable within a manufacturing environment and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Omnichannel, CRM and digital projects including click & collect, eCommerce platforms, instore fulfilment and API integrations.
- Have demonstrable experience leading a tech team to deliver B2C eCommerce platform that has driven sales £10m+ on a global scale.
- Extensive end to end planning and implementation experience within digital retail.
- ITIL V3V3 certified.
- Agile and Prince2 certified.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + package