Director Asset & Development
Expand the real estate hotel portfolio
Excellent career opportunities
About Our Client
Out client is one of the world's leading hotel company with over hundreds of hotels in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
On behalf of our client, one of the world's leading hotel company with over hundreds of hotels in Europe, America, Africa and Asia, we are seeking a Director Asset & Development for their operation in Northern Europe. A position, in which you will provide strategy, direction and oversight for the real estate assets in order to expand the current portfolio. You will lead negotiations when a property or chain is being acquired. Researching potential locations considering market conditions and revenue forecasting, maintaining contact with project developers and internal stakeholders and engaging in constructing projects are your main responsibilities. In this role you will be part of the Executive Management Committee and reporting into the Managing Director of the Business Unit Northern Europe.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional presentation
- (Inter)national mobility.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Asset Development, 5 of which at a senior level, with a high commercial component.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Strategic insight
- Business acumen (insight, the ability to judge well)
- Excellent communicator/ negotiator
- Able to manage a changing environment
- Results driven and commercial & financial insight
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
In this position, you are working for one of the world's leading hotel company, a professional and international organisation. They understand that people make the difference, which is conveyed in their excellent working conditions:
- A competitive salary
- A yearly bonus based on your personal targets and the results of the Group
- Excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of their hotels worldwide and 30% discount on their restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees are given the priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!