Director of Business Development - Contract Research Org
Opportunity to build the presence of an international CRO business in the UK
Flexible on location. Travel essential.
About Our Client
Listed Healthcare company, with a fairly new focus on the UK market.
A Director of Business Development required for a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) to win new business from prospective customer / partner companies. They will lead sales and client-relationship management, track new markets and emerging trends, recommend new products and services, propose and develop new strategic partnerships, write proposals and plans, and guide long-term objectives to meet the company needs and requirements.
- Responsible for driving sales within Clinical Phases I-III service sale
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with customers and develop in depth knowledge of their organisation and needs.
- Collaborate with internal staff regarding the development and procurement of proposals;.Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations;
- Support marketing initiatives when necessary (e.g., trade show, symposia attendance);.
- Perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record selling CRO services to international clients within the Life Science industry.
- Thorough understanding of the clinical trial process is essential, and experience within Clinical Operations is highly advantageous.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to build a business, including extensive travel and
What's on Offer
To be discussed upon successful application