Director of Business & Marketing, IT & Estates
Executive Director and board member of CityCare; Community Healthcare Services
Responsible for strategic growth and further partnerships with care providers.
About Our Client
A Care Quality Commission "outstanding" rated provider of NHS Community Health Services; Nottingham CityCare exists to support the health and wellbeing of all local people, working alongside other health and care partners to achieve this. CityCare are a values driven, people business with a passion for excellence with a vision and social purpose to build healthier communities and values of integrity, expertise, unity and enterprise lie at the heart of everything they do, guiding how they work together with partners and each other to consistently deliver high quality compassionate care. As a social enterprise they aim to add social value by investing in the future of local communities in Nottingham and helping to make a difference in people's lives.
Nottingham CityCare has a turnover of approximately £52m and currently employs 1,224 staff (923 FTE) to provide community health services across Nottingham City, Nottinghamshire county and other areas.
The Director of Business and Marketing, IT and Estates will take corporate responsibility for CityCare's Business, Marketing, Communications, IT & Estates (Includes Support Services and Interpreting) and will act as part of an integral Executive Management Team; building on the established service functions to ensure all performance and statutory standards and requirements are established, maintained and improved.
- The role will have overall responsibility for producing and performance managing the business plan and planning processes.
- You will have responsibility for a directorate budget and staffing with oversight of all contracting activity across almost £50m of income.
- You will be responsible for contract negotiations with a number of commissioners and stakeholders including performance monitoring and reporting regimes.
- You will be responsible for the tendering and performance management of services commissioned by CityCare assuring quality and outcomes.
- You will oversee all communication and marketing activity including planned and crisis communications, being part of the senior management on call rota.
- You will oversee the estates portfolio (including Support Services and Interpreting)
- You will oversee the organisations IM&T functions
- You will be responsible for ensuring regulatory requirements are adhered to and achieved including but not exclusively CityCare's NHSE/I Provider Licence.
A further, more detailed job description can be reviewed upon successful application.
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Business and Marketing must demonstrate a wide range of skills and attributes. Essential experience include:
- Evidence of leadership experience at senior level, including staff management, strategic thinking and development of long term strategic plans.
- Proven track record in business development and growth through successful board level negotiations and partnerships ideally within the NHS, Healthcare or social enterprise.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding and application of CityCare's values, vision and behaviours, including the "6C's". The 6 values and behaviours are at the heart of all that Nottingham CityCare Partnership do.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent management experience and evidence of continuous professional development. A Masters or Postgraduate Qualification would be advantageous.
As this is a senior level position, applicants must be within a commutable distance to the CityCare offices in Nottingham and have a full driving licence with the ability to travel between locations.
What's on Offer
To be discussed upon successful application.