Director, Business Risk Management, Private Bank
Excellent business exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a pure-play European Private Bank with well-established business in the region. Due to business expansion they are created this new leadership role in the business.
Sitting with the business and acting as the first line of defence, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring an effective, risk-controlled and regulatory compliant operating environment for the Private Banking business
- Performing first level quality assurance and reviews for client on-boarding and KYC issues
- Performing supervisory pre-trade selling suitability assurance reviews
- Maintaining Front office policy and procedures and ensuring they are up to date with new rule and regulations
- Conducting training for private bankers and enhancing the overall compliance and control awareness
Managing Front Office audits and regulatory exams and representing the business on control and governance committees
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of relevant experience within the private banking sector. You will have solid knowledge of the regulatory regime in Asia with a strong control mindset. You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Leadership role