- Great opportunity at an investment bank
- Strong opportunity, apply today!
About Our Client
Our client is a top performing financial services firm
- Complete understanding of how all Cash Management products & services work in detail and its value to clients.
- Assist the Head of Sales & Product Management to develop and execute a strategy for growing the client segments.
- Manage the sales team by demonstrating the importance of team work, mentor & coach, and delegate workload appropriately.
- Initiate communication internally with various Relationship Managers to stay abreast of their client segments and build robust sale pipeline.
- Responsible for resolving complex issues with clients.
- Thorough understanding of the market, competitive landscape, pain-points of clients, regulation changes, and etc.
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers across regions for proactive client calling; develop client relevant and thoughtful solution presentations.
- Responsible for meeting annual sales target and new business.
- Work closely with Product Management team to provide continuous feedback of emerging trends in the market and product evolution.
- Develop compelling segment specific value propositions and proposals that will drive marketing efforts by Relationship managers
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of specialized experience in Financial Services, including 2+years in cash management sales as a team leader capacity or above.
- Solid understanding of Cash Management business and the benefits of core products and services such as payables, receivables, liquidity management, on-line portal, e-delivery channels, and etc.
- Additional in-depth understanding of cash management products and services, their technical aspects, internal processes and work flows, and external vendor and customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written. Ability to clearly articulate solutions and keep appropriate parties informed about any key developments, plans, issues on a regular basis.
- Work well globally across internal business groups such as Product Management, Relationship Managers, customer service, implementation, and more.
- Ability to build strategy to enhance the product line-up by creating business requirement documents and functional specifications.
- Education: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
What's on Offer
Competitive company, strong compensation package, upward mobility