Director, Compliance, Retail and Corporate Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail and corporate banks in the region.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the business advisory compliance functions covering the retail and private banking business, ensuring the compliance policies and procedures are up to date
- Developing and implementing a strong and pragmatic compliance framework
- Reviewing and enforcing compliance policies and procedures to ensure the business and functions comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements
- Designing and conducting periodic review and monitoring programs to ensure risk-based reviews are effectively carried out
- Reviewing new investment and insurance products to ensure they conform to all applicable rules and regulations
- Working closely with senior management on cultivating a strong compliance culture
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10-12 years of compliance experience in the financial services industry. You will have hands-on compliance experience in a retail or/and corporate banks. You will have excellent knowledge of HKMA regulations. A good understanding of investment and treasury products is expected. Fluency in Chinese and English is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Exposure to senior management