Director of Corporate Communications
Exciting Interim Director of Corporate Communications opportunity
Forward thinking and dynamic Not-for-Profit organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large leading Not-for-Profit organisation that is focused on improving lives.
- Communicate the organisations strategy, Vision and business plans to employees and key external stakeholders.
- Promote the organisations reputation as a leading national provider working closely with the Chief Executive to manage the organisations profile and internal communications.
- Deliver outstanding internal and external communications services, creating high levels if engagement with employees, board members, stakeholder partners and the media.
- Lead and develop the communications team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:-
- Experience of working at a senior level in communications and brand/PR and representing an organisation externally at a senior level.
- Good presentation skills and experience of presenting to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent communication, network and influencing skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify and interpret business impacts.
- Experience of brand development and management.
- Direct experience of budget setting, control and management in a complex working environment.
- Project management skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent date rate.