Director of Corporate Finance
Growing organisation looking for a Director of Corporate Finance
This is an opportunity to step into your first Director role
About Our Client
Moat is a leading housing association, owning and managing over 20,000 homes in the South East. They are an incredibly experienced and compassionate landlord working closely with the communities they provide housing for.
Being one of Homes England delivery partners means they develop around 600 new homes every year. Moat is a financially strong association which allows them to deliver excellent services to their customers and build new homes.
Moat has a Moody's credit rating of A2 (stable) and housing assets of £1.5b, borrowing facilities of £0.8b and invests £150m a year in new housing development.
Reporting to the Executive Director Finance & Corporate Services, you will take responsibility for the long-term business plan, managing the treasury and funding requirements, supporting the development function with comprehensive advice and overseeing the investment strategy.
Your key duties will include:
- Producing the medium- and long-term financial plans highlighting key operational, funding or covenant compliance issues
- Responsible for the Treasury function including the day to day activity, working with external stakeholders to ensure financial stability and ensuring the business continues to have the appropriate credit strength to deliver the corporate strategy
- Partnering with the development team to ensure projects are appropriately appraised and deliver the required financial and social return
- Working with the other finance leads to implement process and system improvements
- Proving effective leadership, being performance and delivery focused
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant and / or treasurer with strong communication and leadership skills. It is essential that the new incumbent has experience of financial planning and/or treasury knowledge, this experience will have been gained within social housing or a related industry.
This is a genuine opportunity for an individual to broaden their experience and work closely with the Executive Director, in an organisation that has a clear vision and route to achieve its goals.
What's on Offer
c£95,000 plus benefits
2-3 days a week in the office
Closing date - 23rd February 2021