- Part of APAC Marketing Leadership team
- Hands-on B2B marketing while managing a lean regional team (2 headcounts)
About Our Client
Our client is an international Medical Device MNC specializing in eye care products, offering a fresh perspective for practitioners and patients globally. With rapid growth in APAC, they have created a new position solely focused on Customer Marketing to further ensure top quality customer portfolio and overall performance. This role is based in Singapore, and will oversee key markets in APAC including AnZ, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore. As part of the Commercial Business Unit, the Director will work cross functionally to execute Customer Experience strategies across key channels.
- Lead the APAC channel strategy and develop commercial guidelines to win key customers and further engage existing core customers
- Develop the APAC pricing frameworks and go-to-market strategies
- Key Account Management - Drive channel annual account planning process for Strategic Partner Accounts (SPAs) to create meaningful customer marketing plans
- Customer Engagement - work closely with counterparts in Global Key Accounts and US/ EMEA to ensure improvement in customer proposition
- Spearhead the distribution tracker and action planning across markets/ main accounts to identify opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 10 or more years in Marketing, preferably with a mix of Key Account Management Customer/Shopper Marketing, and/or Category Management/ Experience Design.
- Strong knowledge of data-driven B2B/ B2B2C marketing with regional multinational accounts
- Ability to manage external agency and budget responsibility
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how attitude to get things done
- Self-starter and data-driven thinker who uses commercial insights and analysis for effective marketing communication activity
- Interest in technology application to improve customer experience
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to further grow the business that has already enjoyed success in APAC. This role is for someone who has existing B2B marketing experience, with a long-term commercial mindset and risk appetite.
There will be an attractive compensation package for the right candidate.