Director de RH
Develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR departament
Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
About Our Client
Consumer Goods Company in Mexico.
- Responsible for: Compensations & Benefits, Training, Labor Relations, Organizational Development and Talent Attraction.
- Develop strategic staffing plan, compensation & benefit package, training and development,
- Head of operative staff and corporate employees.
- In alliance with the Managing team, will be responsible for defining strategic objectives and priorities, and leading and supervising its delivery
- Create special programs to retain and develop talent.
- Exemplify company values and support the business in the completion of its mission and vision.
The Successful Applicant
2-3 years as an HR Director, preferably in Consumer goods. A Results-oriented leader. Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.