Director of Federal Taxation - Start Up - REMOTE
Working 100% remote at a Tax Software Start Up
Can be based anywhere in USA
About Our Client
My client is a US based, SaaS firm that helps tax and accounting professionals grown and scale their business to tremendous levels. They are a trusted and respected national brand, with well-known industry experts at their helm. The specialize in education, SaaS and tax planning and wealth management.
Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage tax managers and tax analysts to complete federal tax forms, calculations, review, and quality assurance tasks ahead of key milestone dates
- Provide training to new internal team members relating to our internal tax tools and how we create our tax products
- Provide training to external clients relating to our tax software products
- Answer escalated support tickets related to tax forms, their calculations, and the implementation of the software for the tax and accounting firm.
- Oversee key projects related to our key milestone dates (Federal Tax Planning, Tax Content Libraries, Help Center, etc)
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- CPA certificate, EA, JD or LLM highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in federal tax planning and federal tax compliance for small businesses.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and completely remote work environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and writing skills, with experience researching and implementing tax policies.
- Ability to work well both independently and with a team, often on tight deadlines
- Advanced to Expert knowledge of MS Excel and GSuite.
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral communication.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy (experience with picking up new tech apps)
- Ability to shift between tasks with ease
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Unlimited PTO Package
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Maternity Leave - 8 paid weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 paid weeks
- $1,000 Home office reimbursement
- Paid virtual workouts with a personal trainer
- Special life event gifts
- Care packages when sick
- Holiday Raffle
- Referral Bonus
- Education Bonuses