- Save Job
- Email job
- Exciting opportunity to join a Multi-Academy Trust based in East London
- Brampton Manor Academy are looking for a Director of Finance
About Our Client
Brampton Manor Trust is a multi-academy trust located in East Ham, London. The Trust was set up in January 2014 and currently comprises of two schools: Brampton Manor Academy and Langdon Academy. The two schools provide high quality education to nearly 5000 students (aged 3 to 18) and occupy large expansive grounds. The resources to support learning is excellent and they are proud of the behaviour and achievement of their students.
Brampton Manor Trust is a high performing Academy Trust with strong academic outcomes and ratings by Ofsted.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will take responsibility for developing and implementing future-focused financial strategies and ensuring sound financial management and governance across the Trust.
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic leadership to the finance department and leading on embedding effective high-quality reporting and information systems.
- Contributing to the identification of creative ways to enhance Trust's financial performance and maximise the value generated from its resources.
- Providing the CEO and leadership team with robust commercial information and enabling them to make sound strategic decisions.
- Responsible for the financial leadership across the Trust, completing statutory and non-statutory reporting (such as for Department for Education, Education and Skills Funding Agency, Boards of Governors and MAT Board)
- Providing effective leadership, building a performance and delivery focused team
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant with strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience working with and presenting to boards, whilst having delivered a high-quality service ideally within a school environment. Displaying robust leadership traits and strong stakeholder management skills, would ensure success in this role.
The successful candidate will be an individual who is looking to excel in an inspiring and changing environment, with a natural interest in the education sector. This is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Finance to join a business they can have an impact on.
What's on Offer
c£85,000 salary plus competitive benefits
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- East London
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Elizabeth Campion
- Job reference