- Save Job
- Email job
- Exceptional opportunity to join this innovative & growing PE backed SaaS company
- Operating at a senior level with extensive C suite interaction
About Our Client
- Highly successful growing PE backed SaaS business
- Working closely with the CFO and CEO to provide accurate, timely and insightful business information in support of Budget achievement and the Board agenda.
- This role will be integral to supporting the growth of the business, through the provision of key timely and insightful financial information and robust financial planning for the wider business and the Board.
- Lead, motivate and develop the FP&A team, enhancing the analytical, presentation and business partnering skills of the function and ensuring the FP&A function is fit for purpose in supporting a growing, global, private equity backed business.
- Ensure monthly management and board reporting of both financials and business KPIs, presented in a timely and insightful way
- Coordination and management of budgeting and forecasting and planning processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional FP&A leader with demonstrable experience within FP&A
- Strong and effective communicator
- Confident and at ease operating and liaising at the C suite level
- Ability to drive change acting independently.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to join this business on an interim basis at a pivotal stage in its business journey.
- 12 month tenure term is on offer.
Quote job ref
- Interim Subsector
- Technology Media & Telecoms
- South East England
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Claire Griffiths
- Job reference