- Interest rate swaps, currency rate swaps - corporates & financial institutions
- International corporate & investment bank. London
About Our Client
Our client is a government owned international corporate and investment bank
Exciting opportunity for a Director FX and Rates Derivatives Sales - UK to be the Co-Head of Sales of a newly established derivatives desk with an international corporate and investment bank. London.
The Director will be the co-head of sales in a new derivatives sales team and will work with an existing trading team based in London and the head office. They will be focused on helping the bank network and deal source with mid-large corporates and financial institutions in the UK. The focus will be on simple derivative products, including interest rate swaps (IRS) and currency rate swaps (CRS).
The Successful Applicant
Exciting opportunity for a Director FX and Rates Derivatives Sales - UK to be the Co-Head of Sales of a newly established derivatives desk with a government owned financial institution. London.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A very strong network of mid-large corporate clients in the UK, and ideally UK financial institutions as well.
- Strong FX and Rates derivatives sales experience, with a focus on IRS and CRS
- They will be a team player, will enjoy working collaboratively and rolling their sleeves up
What's on Offer
The package will be competitive