Director of Human Resources - Pharmaceuticals - Lexington, MA
Based in in Lexington, MA
#1 HR position in 200 person business
About Our Client
My client is a Private Equity backed, rapidly expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing firm based in Lexington, MA.
My client is seeking a Director of HR to support their global organization, as they go from a 150 employee+ business, to 500+ strong in the next 5 years. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive the HR component of the business strategy through planning, developing, and implementing HR initiatives that increase the productivity, capability, and effectiveness of the firms employees
- Act as a client group strategic HR business partner, understanding the business and HR's impact on results; advise leadership on key strategic priorities
- Provide HR policy, practices, and policy guidance to management and apply knowledge across the disciplines of HR, such as talent acquisition, learning and talent development, organizational effectiveness, change management, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, employment law, internal communications, and leadership
- Partner with the broader team of HR Business Partners to develop and implement strategies with a specific focus on meeting the needs of the assigned client groups
- Develop human resources solutions and solve people-related business problems by monitoring key business metrics, collecting and analyzing data, and recommending courses of action
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, evaluating potential solutions, implementing selected solutions, and coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization and coaching and developing HR Business Partners to do likewise
- Operate at a high level to strategically apply, monitor and enforce employment laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing expertise on laws that impact the company such as EEO, Worker's Compensation, FSLA, OSHA, OWBPA, ADA, ADEA, FMLA and other federal, state, or local regulations.
This opportunity is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Apply today and if suitable, a member from the team will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in HR or related field
- Advanced HR related qualification - PHR/ SPHR certification preferred
- 10+ years in a demanding, rapidly growing, fast-paced professional environments
- Ideally, have worked in a Private Equity backed business
- Worked in high growth businesses, 200 to 500 employees+
- Experience of managing a small team of HR professionals
- Ability to work remotely at present, but a return to office hours once "normailty" resumes
- Once return to office occurs, 5 days a week presence in office required (non-negotiable), but sensible and flexible approach to business hours is available (early start = early finish, late start = late finish etc.).
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 130,000 to $ 150,000
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 20%)
- Competitive benefits package
- 4 weeks PTO (one week mandatory between 25th December and 1st Jan during the business shut down period)
- Lexington work location